Meet the Robinson's
(front: Paul, Bonnie, Marge, Margie)
Back: Bill, Brad, Ken, and Kirt)
We had a great vacation. The weather cooperated with us the whole week. One day was a little overcast, but it never rained. And we had very minimal wind. The temperatures weren't too bad. Most nights were good. We only had one that was so hot that it made it hard to fall asleep. Our last night we spend on the buoy and the temperatures were perfect. In fact, some had to get in their sleeping bags. It made for a very pleasant night. ( Sunset pitcure posted at the end)
The fishing this year was the best that we have ever had. We got into the "boils" every day. You didn't even need to be a fisherman to catch fish.
Our mom went with us this year. She is 80 years young. She is such a trooper. She dove off the swim platform quite a few times and even rode on the waverunner. I have attached a photo, and I can do this because she doesn't have the internet.
Mom with her son Ken
Thanks for setting up this blog. I enjoy reading everyones notes and I like hearing others ideas. This is the first year that I have used dry ice in the bottom of my coolers. What a difference. My big cooler with only ice in it was still good on Wednesday morning and there wasn't hardly any melt off when I re-iced the food.
Happy boating to the rest of you who still have turns to take.
The Robinson's
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time! I enjoyed your pictures!
Post a Comment